Wisepath is looking for an experienced Product designer for our product design team.
In this role, you'll work across the product, leading design projects, designing thoughtful, system based solutions for challenging customer problems and helping the team build remarkable software interfaces.
Wisepath is a platform that enables teams to organize their work, combining messages, voice rooms, tasks, notes and file storage and employees mood data to acomplish their KPIs
- Collaborate to establish branding guidelines
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision making about product direction.
- Take ownership over the design process through gathering requirements, delivering visuals, and guiding the implementation.
- Set the creative quality bar for evolving design projects.
- Collaborate with the Product Team on building funnels that convert visitors into users of the platform.
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals (including strategic decks and presentations).
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure a high-quality. implementation.
- Advocate for, and teach other designers and engineers about Wisepath approach to design thinking.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company.
You might be a good fit if:
- Several years (at least 2 years) of experience designing interactive apps.
- Excellent visual, UI, and interaction skills.
- Passion to deliver extraordinary delightful designs.
- Ability to create wireframes.
- Craft interactive mockups.
- Animation experience is a plus.
- knowledge about css,html, webflow, Ditto is a plus.
What we value:
- Passion for design and figuring out best in class solutions to UX, UI and interaction challenges.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think through complex interaction design.
- Clear expression of ideas through visuals and prototyping.
- Experience with design systems or UI frameworks like chakra UI
- A great collaborative teammate capable of delivering and taking feedback.
- 100% Remote
- Salary rate 1000 - 1250 USD / Monthly
- Monday to Friday
- Payed courses to help you growth
- Feedback for experienced and awarded international product designers